30 Minute Helicopter Flight and Hover Challenge
- Introductory and safety briefing.
- Your instructor will show you some manoeuvres.
- Take the controls for the majority of the flight, and have a go at hovering yourself.
- A certificate of achievement is presented, signed by your instructor, upon your return.
What happens on the day?
Experience first hand the extreme manoeuvrability of a modern helicopter. It goes sideways, upwards, backwards, round and round and, of course, can hover like a nosy neighbour. Once your instructor has shown you how its done, you'll take the controls for a flying lesson, climbing skyward to take in the scenery before descending for some low-level flying. Take on the hover challenge and see how low you can go.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Pre-booking is essential for this experience.
- Minimum age 6 years (under12's must be accompanied by a fully paying adult).
- Maximum weight is generally 17 stone, but varies with location.
- Maximum height 6 ' 6 " (1.98 m).
- Please note that all dates and locations are subject to availability and change without notice.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Northampton)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Wellesbourne)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
Northern Ireland: County Down (Newtonwards)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
South East: Buckinghamshire (Bucks)
South East: Buckinghamshire (Denham)
South East: Buckinghamshire (Marlow)
South East: Hampshire (Andover)
South East: Kent (Manston)
South East: Surrey (Camberley)
South East: West Sussex (Chichester)
South West: Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
South West: Herefordshire (Leominster)
Wales: Powys (Welshpool)
Wales: West Glamorgan (Swansea)