- Get behind the wheel of the largest offshore powerboat, the unbelievably fast Honda HF4S.
- You will be kitted out in the racing team kit before hitting the water.
- Enjoy demonstrations from your driver as you hit the waves.
- You will have the chance to drive the boat for around 20 minutes each.
- Test your skills on the offshore racing circuit.
- Reach speeds of up to 50mph!
- Please allow 2 hours for your experience.
What happens on the day?
Feed your need for speed in the Introductory Offshore Powerboating Experience. Unleash the beast as you see what power the Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship (HF4S) powerboat can reveal. Famous for being one of the largest and most powerful powerboats, this boat will be sure not to disappoint as you skim the waves in this exhilarating ride!
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of the friendly expert instructors who will give you a safety briefing. After a full briefing, you will don the latest Saber Powersports racing team uniform and safety equipment before heading down to the water. Your instructor, who is usually an ex or current powerboat racer, will break you in gently, as you enjoy a short cruise down river. Then hold on tight as you experience, full throttle, the potential of the HF4S as you crash through the waves of the Solent.
After loosening your grip, it is your turn in the driver’s seat as you are handed the wheel. Test your skill and technique as you enjoy 15 minutes of hands-on offshore powerboat driving. Your experienced tutor will guide you through some basic technique and impressive moves before testing your skills on the offshore racing circuit.
Feel the wind in your hair in this adrenaline pumping offshore powerboating experience!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available weekends and weekdays from April - October.
- Min age - 12 years (under 16s must have an adult with them), Max weight - 16 stone.
- There will be up to 4 people in the boat, as well as the driver.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back, neck or heart complaints.
- Please bring a towel, spare clothes, soft shoes, goggles or sunglasses. Waterproof lifejackets will be provided.
- The experience lasts for around two hours in total including briefings.
Where can I do it?
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)