Thames RIB Blast (Child)
- 50 minute exhilarating RIB ride on the Thames.
- Round trip from Embankment Pier.
- Listen to your guide over the PA system.
- Waterproof clothing and automatically inflating lifejackets are provided.
What happens on the day?
Customised and rather dashing in yellow, these 12 seater RIB powerboats will whisk you away for 50 minutes, taking in the splendid sights of the capital from the river. See Big Ben, pass under Tower Bridge, and don't give your skipper any ideas, he knows full well how to go full throttle and thrill you with some high speed manoeuvres. An experienced guide shall provide the commentary and the music as you get faster, and faster. For those celebration trips you can also purchase a photo of your experience!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one child (15 years and under).
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Available on selected dates throughout the year.
- There will be no more than 11 other participants on this experience.
- Spectators are welcome, but they will not be able to see all the action of your experience.
- In severe weather the experience may be cancelled and rearranged for an alternative date.
- Arm rails (as well as a grip rail) are provided to ensure your safety and comfort at all times.
- All trips have qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides.
- All boats have been certified by the Maritime Coastal Agency and have on board the latest safety equipment.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Westminster)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £43
Now only: £22.5
Regular Price: £28
Now only: £26