Triple Whammy Experience
- Enjoy three exciting indoor activities.
- Reach speeds of up to 30mph on the 250ft indoor zip wire.
- Abseil from 150ft into the Abyss.
- Attempt an indoor parachute with the 150ft parachute descender.
- Photos of your day will be available to purchase onsite.
What happens on the day?
How would you like to enjoy an action-packed 'triathlon' conveniently situated at one location? Action-packed barely does justice to three thrilling challenges enjoyed back-to-back for the serious enthusiast.
Surprise yourself as you barely draw breath from one thrilling ride and move straight on to the next challenge, with no time to pat yourself on the back. Whizzing down a 250ft indoor zip wire, quickly followed by a 150ft abseil, completed by a 150ft parachute descend should be enough to set the heart racing for most thrill seekers.
A comprehensive safety briefing for each discipline is delivered on arrival, giving you an insight into the demands and thrills of each activity. Safely strapped into your harness, the 250ft zip wire drop will fly by in an instant, whetting your appetite for the challenges to follow.
Next up it's time to abseil into the appropriately named Abyss, starting off from the rafters of the Face of Steel. A more genteel descent completes your session as you take a parachute back down to Earth, watched on by the cheering, appreciative crowd. With the adrenaline still high you can enjoy a selection of photos from your amazing 3-in-1 outing.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Should you suffer from one of the following conditions, you will be unable to participate: heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, dizziness, diabetes, pregnancy, neurological conditions.
- If you suffer from any of the following you will need to provide a certificate through medical advice prior to participating: damage to back, ankles, eyes or neck.
- Participants must inform the event organisers if medication is being taken.
- Minimum age 11 years.
- Maximum weight 120kg.
- Those under 16 years will need guardian or parental permission to take part.
- Those over 50 will require a doctor's certificate.
- If presenting a medical certificate on the day of the experience, participants must sign a non-standard waiver.
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn during the experience.
Where can I do it?
North East: South Yorkshire (Rotherham)
- Absolutely Fab!!!Review by Gemma, Buckingham
- Triple WhammyReview by Lilacbear, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- An amazing day!Review by Chelle, burton on trent
- Mum and Dad's brain waveReview by Scaredy Cat, Liverpool