Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge Bungee Jump
- On arrival you will register and receive a safety briefing.
- You'll then be weighed and harnessed up.
- Climb the 210 steps to the top of the bridge.
- Enjoy a thrilling 160ft bungee jump.
- A boat will be waiting to take you back to dry land.
What happens on the day?
Defy gravity and bounce off the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge on a bungee line. Why? Because the Industrial Revolution is over but their work shall not be in vain. Erected back in 1911, it is still the highest bridge of its type in the world, so an ideal playground for bungee enthusiasts.
With the River Tees making idle threats below you, its 210 steps up and 160ft straight down. You’ll be weighed to ensure you’re attached to the correct length of rope and given a safety briefing in preparation for your jump off the big bridge.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Min Age: 14 years (under 16's require parental or guardian permission - over 50's must present a doctor's certificate in order to jump).
- Max Weight: 120kg.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or sufferers of any of the following: heart condition, dizziness, high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, neurological conditions.
- Participants suffering from any of the following should seek medical advice before jumping and provide a certificate: damage to back, ankles, neck or eyes.
- If a doctor's certificate is presented on the day you will be required to sign a non standard waiver.
- Please advise the operator if you are taking any medication.
- Tandem jumps are not held at this location.
- Participants must abide by the Club's terms and conditions.
Where can I do it?
North East: Cleveland (Middlesborough)
- What a rush!Review by Andy K, Hartlepool
Write Your Own Review
- Can we do a tandem off the Transporter Bridge?
- Unfortunately tandem jumps are not allowed off the Transporter Bridge.