White Water Tubing (Adult)
- White water tube down a man-made course.
- Spectators are welcome to watch from the warm and dry Breakout Cafe.
- Allow 1.5 hours for this experience.
What happens on the day?
Launch yourself down a man-made white water course in a sadly inedible rubber donut. Guide your ring through a variety of obstacles including eddies, whirlpools and boils as you fight to stay afloat and complete the course. You’ll be kitted out with wetsuit, windproof jacket, helmet and buoyancy aid. Thus attired your experienced instructor will explain the finer points of this – what do they call it – sport, and set you off on your challenge.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays from March - November only.
- Min age - 18 years, Max weight - 16 stone.
- No previous experience is required.
- A reasonable level of fitness is needed.
- You cannot take part if you are pregnant, have skeletal, muscular or respiratory problems, have recently had an operation, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Please bring spare trainers or wetsuit boots, a thermal top (sweatshirt or thermals), towel, spare clothing, and a swimsuit, shorts or trunks which will be worn under your wetsuit.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Northampton)
- Tuberama!!!Review by Ninja, Colchester