- This course starts on a kneeboard, wakeboard or monoboard.
- Progress to skis and spend time having fun on the water under the watchful eye of your instructor.
- Your lesson will last for one hour at Milton Keynes.
What happens on the day?
Waterskiing is one of the most exhilarating sports that you can ever try, but far too many people never actually get round to giving it a go. This experience is the perfect chance for you feel the adrenaline rush and sheer pleasure that you get from waterskiing.
When you arrive at your destination of choice you will be greeted by your friendly expert instructor for the day. They will take you through the essential safety briefing and familiarise you with all of the equipment that you will be using throughout the day. Then it is time for you to don your wetsuit and take to the water. You will start off by honing your balance by knee boarding, and as your confidence builds you will build up to standing and hopefully skiing at high speed! It is a tricky sport to master, but once you have you will never look back.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available May - September daily and on selected days of the week for the rest of the year.
- Min age - 8 years.
- All voucher holders must be confident swimmers.
- All equipment is provided.
- The waterskiing is on a cable system.
- There is catering on site and spectators are welcome.
Where can I do it?
South East: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)
- Five out of FiveReview by Richard Walters, High Wycombe
Location: Milton Keynes