Scuba Diving in Essex
- On arrival you will be issued with your diving equipment.
- There will be a safety briefing before you enter the pool.
- You will spend around 1 hour in the pool.
- As your confidence grows you will move from the shallow to the deep end.
What happens on the day?
Learn the basics of scuba diving from a fully PADI trained instructor in the safety of a swimming pool.
Upon arrival you will be met by your professional instructor and they will guide you through the complete safety briefing, before you are introduced to all of the gear that you need to breathe safely underwater. Once you are ready, you will be kitted out with a wet suit and full scuba gear and your experience can begin.
This training session will last for approximately two hours and you are guaranteed to learn a great deal throughout the course of the day. It is the perfect way to get a start in this amazing sport.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available Saturday afternoons, Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings.
- A medical declaration must be signed prior to taking part.
- You must be able to swim but no scuba experience is needed.
- Min age - 10 years.
- Your briefing will last 30 mins and you will be in the water for 60 minutes approx.
- Please bring a swimming costume and towel.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (Hornchurch)
East: Essex (Loughton)