Introduction to Flyboarding Experience
- A full safety briefing and demonstration from your experienced instructor on arrival.
- Introduction to the Flyboarding equipment.
- Enjoy an exhilarating 15 minute session in the water (or above it!).
- The experience lasts up to one hour in total.
- Takes place in groups of 2-3.
What happens on the day?
Dolphins should not be allowed to have all the fun. Enjoy the same freedom above and below the water that they do with this awesome piece of kit. You will be fitted with a wetsuit, jet boots and arm pads which shoot water out and propel you up into the air. You can soar as high as 10 metres and the better your balance, the faster you can go, just manoeuvre yourself using your arms and legs.
You’ll receive full training on dry land, and then your instructor will demonstrate how it’s done before helping you get the hang of it over a 15 minute session. Just remember you will not get wet, you will get soaked.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Available on selected dates week-round.
- Minimum age 16 years, maximum age 80.
- Maximum weight 20 stone. Minimum height 4ft 6inches.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with a dislocated shoulder/wearing a cast, heart conditions, severe back issues, or under medication that will make you drowsy.
- This is a challenging experience, which some people take a while to get the hang of. As such there is no guarantee given that you will be able to successfully fly out of the water during your session. You are welcome to upgrade to a longer session directly with the supplier at the point of booking if you wish.
- Anyone who is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to take part.
- Wetsuits are provided - however you are advised to bring your own if possible, as the ones provided may be wet from previous users.
- Bring a towel and your voucher.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Tattershall)