- A full safety briefing and demonstration from your experienced instructor.
- Introduction to the Flyboarding equipment.
- Enjoy a thrilling 30 minute session in the water (25 minutes in Scotland and 20 at Frodsham).
- Takes place in groups of 2-3 people.
- This experience lasts up to 2 hours in total.
What happens on the day?
This innovative and rather cool looking piece of kit allows the daring and well-balanced person to soar, swim and even jump in, above and below the water. This full 30 minute session with an experienced instructor is perfect for those already initiated into the Flyboarding craze, folks looking to build on their skills or even beginners who'd like longer to get the hang of it.
Jet boots and arm pads shoot water out at high speed, allowing you to go where you please. Reaching heights of up to 10 metres, you'll be taught the basic principles on dry land before hitting the water for your go.
Upon arrival you will be put in a group of 2 - 3 participants and you'll receive a full safety briefing and demonstration from your experienced instructor. Your instructor will introduce you to the Flyboarding equipment and explain how it operates so that you get the most out of your time on the water! Once you have all the knowledge you need you'll be provided with a wetsuit and kitted up, before your turn to enjoy an exhilarating 30 minute session (25 minutes at Scotland location and the Chepstow location and 20 minutes at Frodsham) in the water on a Flyboard! Your instructor will be on hand to offer assistance and tips throughout your session, and you'll be amazed as you blast above the water! Please note this experience lasts up to 2 hours in total, however time on the Flyboard will be shared (time is not shared at the Chepstow and Portishead locations).
What else do I need to know?
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for one person and includes a 30 minute flyboard experience and all necessary equipment.
- This experience is available on selected dates week round.
- Minimum age is 16 years, maximum ago is 80, maximum weight is 20 stone, and minimum height is 4'6".
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone with the following: dislocated shoulder/wearing a cast, heart conditions, severe back issues, or under medication that will make you drowsy. Wetsuits/dry-suits are provided - however you are advised to bring your own if possible, as the ones provided may be wet from previous users. You will be onsite for a Minimum of 1.5 hours. This is a high impact and challenging adrenaline experience, which some people take a while to get the hang of.
- There is no guarantee given that you will be able to successfully fly out of the water during your session. You are however welcome to upgrade to a longer session directly with the supplier at the point of booking if you so wish.
- Please note you will not be allow to take the experience if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Please arrive in the clothes you will wear during your experience (your legs must be covered).You are advised to bring a change of clothes, a pair of thin cotton socks, a towel and your voucher.
- Specific to Frodsham and New Brighton venues - Your experience will include safety and FlyBoard® operation techniques training, continuous and intense instruction throughout the experience, a full Length Dry-suit (goes over clothes), a buoyancy Aid, FlyBoard®, Jet Ski and Qualified FlyBoarding Instructor.
- Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your time slot .
- Your details and voucher will be checked and in some cases ID may be required.
- This experience is available on selected weekends 1st March-31st October.
- Experiences may be cancelled/postponed at short notice due to unsafe weather conditions (an alternative date will be offered).
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Tattershall)
North West: Cheshire (Frodsham)
North West: Merseyside (Wirral)
Scotland: Dumfries and Galloway (Crocketford)
Wales: Monmouthshire (Chepstow)