High Speed Passenger Ride
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing.
- Four mile instructor-driven passenger ride.
What happens on the day?
Anyone who is interested in cars or motorsport will have watched their favourite drivers on the television in amazement at how fast they are able to drive round the track. So what could be better than actually experiencing first hand the adrenaline rush and excitement that you feel travelling at such high speeds through tight corners and chicanes?
The High Speed Ride Driving Experience gives you the amazing opportunity to take a passenger ride around a real race track with a professional racing instructor. Equipped with a fully race tuned car and intimate knowledge of every single inch of the racetrack, your driver will put the car through its paces and provide you with a white knuckle ride to match the best roller coasters in the world.
Upon arrival at the racetrack you will meet with your instructor and they will take you through a short safety briefing and introduction. Then the fun really begins, when you will be driven round for two or more laps of the track at speeds that you never thought were possible. It truly will be a driving experience that you will never forget.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available only available at weekends.
- Minimum age: roughly 7 years - participants need to be able to wear a helmet.
- Minimum height 4'6", Maximum height: 6'5"
- Maximum weight: 20 stone for the V8 Touring Car.
- All passengers will be required to sign a disclaimer before taking part. A parent/guardian must sign for under 18's.
- Please plan at least 6-8 weeks in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Lancashire (Ashton in Makerfield)