Triple Supercar Driving Blast Driving Experience
Regular Price: £119
Now only: £79
- Introduction, welcome and safety briefing with a fully trained instructor
- Drive each car for 2 laps or 3 miles each.
- You will be able to drive three of the following supercars subject to location:- -Lamborghini -Ferrari -Aston Martin -Audi R8 -Nissan GTR -Ariel Atom -Porsche -F-Type Jaguar (Donington Heritage Site and York Tockwith only) -Bentley Continental GT (Prestwold only) -Caterham (Prestwold only) -BMW i8 (Dunsfold, Elvington, Prestwold) -Mazda MX5 race car (Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -Nissan Skyline (Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -Chevrolet Camaro SS (Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -Chevrolet Camaro ZL1(Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -Mustang race car (Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -Corvette race car (Throckmorton, Blyton Park, Barton Stacey and Abingdon Airfield only) -McLaren MP4-12c (Llanbedr Track only)
- You will be presented with an individual driving certificate.
What happens on the day?
This fantastic Supercar driving blast experience day, is the ultimate choice for those adrenaline junkies. You get to choose which Supercars you want to drive including cars such as a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and many more subject to each location. You will take each car on a three mile drive before you are presented with a driving certificate at the end of the day.
What else do I need to know?
- This voucher is valid 10 months, for one person.
- Availability is subject to location.
- At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings.
- Participants must present a full UK driving licence on the day. No photocopies accepted.
- Minimum age is 17 years. Minimum height is 5'0" and maximum height is 6'5". Maximum weight is 19 stone.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- At selected locations you can chose to upgrade to drive premium cars. You should wear trainers, a long sleeved shirt and trousers. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Saffron Walden - Carver Mod Driving Centre)
East: Essex (Epping)
East: Suffolk (Woodbridge)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Kirkby Mallory - Mallory Park)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston)
Midlands: Worcestershire (Throckmorton)
North East: North Yorkshire (Selby)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
North West: Cumbria (Wigton)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Hampshire (Aldershot)
South East: Oxfordshire (Abingdon)
South East: Oxfordshire (Bicester)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South West: Cornwall (Saint Agnes)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Special Offer - 33% off
Regular Price: £299
Now only: £199
Special Offer - 57% off
Regular Price: £537
Now only: £229
Special Offer - 12% off
Regular Price: £395
Now only: £349