Five Supercar Driving with Passenger Ride
Special Offer - 59% off
Regular Price: £895
Now only: £369
- Receive one or two instructor-driven demonstration laps of the track (number of laps depends on location, laps not included at North Weald, Blyton or Llandow locations) in a performance training car.
- Choose 5 supercars from the following:
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Lamborghini Gallardo )
Porsche 911/997 Turbo (not available at Stafford)
Nissan GTR (not at Chobham, Selby, Bruntingthorpe, Blyton or Wiltshire)
Subaru (not at Chobham, Selby, Bruntingthorpe, Blyton or Wiltshire)
Mitsubishi Evo (not at Chobham, Selby, Bruntingthorpe, Blyton or Wiltshire)
Ariel Atom (Chobham, Bruntingthorpe, Blyton, Elvington and Wiltshire only)
Caterham (Prestwold Only)
- Drive each car for 6 miles.
- Also included is a high speed passenger ride in a performance car.
- At Prestwold your experience will include an exciting 4x4 off-road passenger ride.
- Spectators at Stafford are offered a 4x4 passenger ride.
- You'll receive a certificate at the end of your session.
What happens on the day?
Ever dreamt of driving a supercar? What about two supercars? Well how about a day where you get to drive a whopping five supercars and experience the skills of a trained racing driver as you sit in the passenger seat for a white-knuckle ride? It sounds too good to be true but this is exactly what the order of the day is for our Five Supercar experience.
Choose five out of a host of beautiful cars including the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 and Porsche 911 and get six miles in each in what is an adrenaline-fuelled day. Then enjoy a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to finish it all off with a high-speed crescendo.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available selected dates week-round.
- Minimum age 17 years. Maximum weight 18 stone. Maximum height 6'4", minimum height 5'0".
- A full licence must be shown on the day (no photocopies).
- A disclaimer will need to be signed by the driver, accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 (£20 at Stafford). Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this waiver.
- You should wear trainers, a long sleeved shirt and trousers.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Please note the Lamborghini and Nissan GTR are not available at SuperCar Scotland experience sites.
- Please note, weekend experience at SuperCar Scotland experience sites will incur a £25 supplement fee.
- Tracks are subject to seasonal opening times.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth - Bruntingthorpe)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
- Brilliant!!!!Review by Carley Hearnshaw, Sheffield
Write Your Own Review
- Can this be done on a weekend? Any restrictions on weekend booking? Is voucher delivered in plain envelope? Can we pay collision waiver when booking? How long does the experience take?
- This voucher can be used on both weekends and weekdays. The voucher is sent in plain packaging as most customers are buying the experience as a surprise which we wouldn't want to spoil. The collision damage waiver is to be paid on the day but it's completely optional. You will need to allow 3-4 hours at the venue for this experience due to the number of cars involved.