Supercar and Truck Driving Experience
- On arrival you will be given a briefing before the driving begins.
- A qualified HGV instructor will then introduce you to the truck.
- Enjoy driving the powerful 480bhp DAF XF tractor unit with 55ft Racecar Transporter attached.
- You will spend approximately 15 minutes at the wheel.
- After this you'll then move onto the supercar!
- Enjoy a demo passenger lap around the track.
- Choose one car from the following:
- Ferrari 360, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Lamborghini Gallardo or Porsche 997 Turbo.
- Drive your chosen supercar for 6 miles.
- You will receive a truck and supercar driving certificate.
What happens on the day?
A HGV and your choice of supercar await you on this double whammy of a driving day. With a choice of supercars including Ferrari 360, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Lamborghini Gallardo and Porsche 997 Turbo, you will have the chance to take the wheel of one of the most powerful cars around today. After a demonstration lap of the track you will then take control and drive your chosen supercar for a speedy six miles around your chosen track.
If this isn't enough fun for you then be prepared to climb aboard a powerful 480bhp DAF XF tractor unit with 55ft Racecar Transporter attached, for a memorable 15 minutes of driving. Held on a specially designed course, you will attempt to manoeuvre this beast around the obstacles under the guidance of your HGV qualified instructor. Supercars and trucks, this is possibly the ultimate dream day out for any petrol head.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Available Fridays only, from March-November.
- Weekend upgrades are available for an additional charge of £25, payable direct to the supplier.
- Minimum age 17 years, Minimum height 5'4", Maximum height 6'6", Maximum weight 18 stone.
- A full licence must be shown on the day (no photocopies).
- You must be agile enough to climb the steps in and out of the truck.
- The driver will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- You will have the option of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Fun but a few hidden extrasReview by Drvr, North West