Nissan GTR Drive at Top UK Racetrack
Special Offer - 24% off
Regular Price: £99
Now only: £75
- Learn the racing lines during 2 passenger laps ((not Stafford)).
- Drive the Nissan GTR for 4-6 laps (depending on location).
- A certificate will be presented as a memento.
- Your experience will last around 1 hour.
- Spectators at Stafford will receive a 4x4 passenger ride.
What happens on the day?
Enter Godzilla, and a lightning ride that you won’t forget in a hurry. The Nissan GTR is undoubtedly the best car to come out of Japan and is a true rival to those other big names (we won’t besmirch the GTR by mentioning them here). Renowned for its unbelievable power of 473bhp and eyelid-peeling speed of 193mph, this is one car that will leave your exact derriere imprint as a permanent memento for your lucky instructor.
Choose Prestwold Hall as your venue and you’ll receive 3 passenger laps to familiarise you with the track and racing lines. At all locations you’ll enjoy 6 miles in the GTR; you at the wheel and your instructor behind his hands.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This voucher may be used on selected weekdays only - available days vary between locations.
- You may upgrade to a weekend, subject to an additional fee of £25 paid directly to the supplier upon booking.
- Please note at the Canterbury location you must pay a £20.
- There is a £20 upgrade fee for the Dunsfold location on weekdays or a £40 upgrade fee for Dunsfold at weekends.
- The Lydden Hill Race Circuit is available on Fridays and Saturdays, however there will be a £20 surcharge for Saturday dates.
- Drivers shorter than 5'0" or taller than 6'6" and/or weighing more than 17 stone may have some difficulty being accommodated.
- Participants must be 18 or over and must have a full UK driving licence which they have held for at least a year.
- At the Stafford location minimum age is 17 and there is no minimum time you must have held your licence for.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
- Nissan GTR thrill drive PERFECT GIFTReview by Tcl, Essex
Location: Prestwold Hall
- Best birthday present everReview by Sloppyman, Sutton col field, Birmingham
- An excellent experienceReview by Mewtross, Manchester
Write Your Own Review
- Is this product suitable for a 15 year old?
- This experience has a minimum age of 18. Check out the Junior Driving section of the website for a host of experiences designed for younger drivers.