Audi R8 Driving Experience
- Enjoy a passenger demo lap to help you get to know the track (there are no demo laps at Staffordshire, Heyford Park, North Weald or Llandow).
- Drive the Audi R8 for 6 exciting miles or 6 laps (depending on location).
- A fully qualified instructor will be by your side the whole time.
- At Prestwold Hall you will then receive a 4x4 passenger ride.
- At Stafford you will receive a high speed passenger ride and spectators will enjoy a 4x4 passenger ride.
What happens on the day?
The Audi R8 Driving Experience gives you the unique opportunity to drive this amazing vehicle around the track where it can really show you its best. The raw power of the Lamborghini engine coupled with the excellent Audi handling make this car an absolute delight to drive. You will be able to reach speeds that you never have before and feel the adrenaline that only a professional racing driver normally experiences.
Upon arrival you will be given a full safety briefing and passenger lap so that you can get a feel for both the car and the track. Once this is completed the car will be passed over to you so that you can enjoy several laps of unparalleled pleasure and satisfaction behind the wheel of this German super car. It will be an experience that you will never forget.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Max. weight 16 stone
- Max. height 6'6", min. height 5'0"
- Min. age 18 years (17 at Stafford), Max age 70 years old.
- Participants must present on the day their full UK licence which must have been held for at least 1 year
- Please note, there is a £20 upgrade fee for the Dunsfold location, payable to the supplier upon booking.
- The Lydden Hill Race Circuit is available on Fridays and Saturdays, however there will be a £20 surcharge for Saturday dates.
- Please note that the Brands Hatch location is not available for bookings during the weekend.
- Two spectators (11 years or older) welcome at no extra cost at Oxfordshire and Yorkshire (11-16 year old spectators must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Additional spectators will be subject to an additional fee.
- Participants will be required to sign a disclaimer to accept liability if damage is caused through their own negligence
- Most locations offer an optional £25 per car (£20 at Stafford) charge for collision damage waiver. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required.
- All tracks are subject to seasonal opening times
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth - Bruntingthorpe)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
North West: Cumbria (Wigton)
North West: Lancashire (Wigan - Three Sisters Race Circuit)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
- Audi r8 experience at vision MotorsportReview by Hleslie, Watford
- Wouldn't have missed this for the worldReview by Phil, Selby, North Yorkshire
- Cannot begin to explain how good it wasReview by AUDI r8>astra, Chipping norton
Location: Great Tew
- Audi R8 in Great Tew, OxfordshireReview by Mark H, Wimbledon - London
Location: Great Tew
- Dream driveReview by Paul, Oxford
Location: Heyford park
Write Your Own Review
- The information states, full UK driving license, I have a full European driving license and am currently insured to drive. Is this type of license acceptable?
- As long as you have a full, manual licence which has been held for over a year with no serious convictions on, then there will not be a problem with you taking part.