Ariel Atom 300 Experience
- There will be a safety briefing on arrival.
- Enjoy two demonstration passenger laps with an instructor.
- Drive the super-charged Ariel Atom for six miles.
What happens on the day?
The Ariel Atom has a well deserved reputation, combining speed with style, and is rated throughout motoring circles for delivering exactly what it says on the tin. Experience the excitement of taking a powerful car around a challenging circuit, which will test your driving ability and nerve in equal measure.
After being welcomed and introduced to the car by your driving instructor, you will be itching to get behind the wheel for a driving experience like no other. With no doors, roof or windscreen you will simply step in and drive, enjoying the thrills of high speed racing without feeling chained in under layers of machinery. Taking control of the Ariel Atom, you'll enjoy the power that this mean machine offers, including reaching 60mph in less than three seconds.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Available on selected weekends and weekdays March - November.
- Available Mondays and Wednesdays only at Hertfordshire.
- There is a £25 upgrade fee for weekend dates at all locations, payable to the supplier when booking.
- Please note there is a £10 charge for weekend bookings at the Stoneleigh park location, payable to the supplier upon booking
- Number of laps depends on circuit length, driving time will be approximately the same at each venue.
- Full UK driving licence required (photocopies are not permitted)
- Minimum age 18 years (17 at Hertfordshire)
- Min. height is 5'2", max. height 6'5"
- Max. weight 18 stone
- Drivers must sign a disclaimer to accept liability if damage is caused by negligence. Optional collision waiver insurance is available for £25 on the day.
- Sessions run from 8.30am - 4.30pm.
- No pets are allowed at the venue.
- Anyone under the influence of drink or drugs will be excluded
- All dates are subject to availability
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (Saffron Walden - Carver Mod Driving Centre)
East: Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Kirkby Mallory - Mallory Park)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth - Bruntingthorpe)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
North East: North Yorkshire (Tadcaster)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
South East: Hampshire (Aldershot - London Raceway)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Chobham - Longcross)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
- Good but too short!Review by ck86,
- The best by far!!!Review by byrddy, Swansea, Wales
- Awesome Atom!Review by Pumpkin Pie, Kent
- Atom at BruntingthorpeReview by RANDOLPH CAER, Mid Wales
- Fab!!Review by Kazza,
Location: Elvington track
- Ariel Atom Thrill ReviewReview by Macca, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Ariel AtomReview by Bobby1, Leeds
- Awesome Experience!Review by Screaming Eagle, Aldershot, Hampshire
Location: Longcross - Surrey
- Everything I hoped it would beReview by Gordon Meyer, Rotherham
- Wow!Review by Terry Lambert, Spalding
- Arial what!!!Review by Steven Gray, Millton Keynes
Write Your Own Review
- Can you book more time? Would like him to get more laps.
- There is normally the option on the day to purchase more laps, or even drive a different car!
- Is a full, clean EU (Dutch) driving license valid for the Ariel Atom experience day, or must it be a UK driving license?
- Provided the person doing the experience can legally drive a manual car and has held their licence for a minimum of 12 months then it would be fine for them to do the experience.