The Asylum Horror Experience
- Based in Worcestershire
- Minimum age 16 years
- For One Person
What happens on the day?
Do you have the courage to survive a night at The Asylum? A bio-chemical company has been secretly experimenting on inmates at The Asylum, and the infected test subjects have managed to take over the facility – do you have what it takes to regain control? This exhilarating and terrifying horror experience will see you battling fearsome characters and facing your worst nightmares as you work your way through dark corridors and attempt to restrain these crazed monsters. A truly extreme and completely original adrenaline-pumping experience!
The story: A bio-chemical company has been secretly experimenting on inmates at The Asylum, attempting to combat the lethal effects of biological weapons. The infected inmates have been able to escape their holding cells and take over the facility - your mission is to regain control of the facility before the test subjects are able to gain entry to the laboratory and get their hands on the virus.
On arrival you will receive a safety brief and sign a safety waiver, before being issues with a helmet, body armour, leg and arm armour. Your experience will be split into the following sections:
Training: You will be split into teams of 4 or 6 for basic training. Learn the techniques to deal will the criminally insane and the undead and understand the importance of teamwork, courage and determination.
Mission 1 - Clearance Op: This phase involves searching a mega complex of rooms and corridors to search out and identify the threat. Your instructors will offer hints and encouragement, but it’s up to you and your team to deal with whatever comes your way. Be prepared to come into contact with some pretty fearsome characters, and watch out for the infected clowns! Not everyone in the group will survive contact, so be warned!
Mission 2 - Containment: Once you have rested and been re-briefed, prepare to re-enter the fray. The infected inmates need to be locked back in their cells - this sounds easier than it is! They will bite, scratch, spit and kick as you attempt to force them into individual cells. Be careful - someone may get kidnapped, and guess who has to free them?
Mission 3 - Search and Destroy: The final mission - you have been ordered to mount up on the vans and sort out a lapse of security at the research facility, using lethal force. Break out the tranquiliser guns and head into the unknown, making sure to listen to advice from the medical team as you locate, restrain, and then administer a lethal injection. Make sure you get the dose right though, otherwise you may create a turbo-zombie!
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This package is for one person.
- This experience is available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only. The experience will last approx 3 -4 hours.
- Minimum age is 16.
- You must be reasonably fit as this experience requires a lot of movement and involves a lot of action.
- Please note the experience is very kinetic and is designed to be scary - be prepared for a bit of pushing and shoving, as well as the occasional knock or bruise.
- There may be some grappling with other people and there is a residual threat from slips, trips and falls.
- Please note you may be subjected to loud noise and dark, confined spaces and you may have to deal with bloody, realistic scenarios.
- You are required to advise the supplier if you suffer from claustrophobia, asthma or are suffering from an existing medical condition or are recovering from an injury.
- Pregnant ladies may not take part in this experience.
- Please note that you cannot take part in this experience under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs - if you do not respect this rule you will forfeit your voucher.
- On arrival you will have to sign a safety waiver.
- All participants must adhere to the supplier’s health and safety policy. You are advised to wear closed toe shoes, work walking boots and robust outdoor style clothing (i.e. cargo/combat trousers, long sleeve sweatshirt - no hoodies).
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Worcestershire (Droitwich)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £99
Now only: £49
For Two People
Regular Price: £139
Now only: £119