High Ropes Child Adventure Experience
- Available at a variety of courses across the UK.
- On arrival you'll be kitted out in a safety harness .
- The different obstacles on the course will be set at different heights.
- Obstacles include zip wires, balance beams, rope bridges and scramble nets.
- Your experience will last around 2 hours.
What happens on the day?
The perfect experience if you are looking for an adrenalin rush. High amongst the trees, you will be swinging and climbing your way through the high wire course, using all your courage and strength to get you through.
Tackle your fear of heights with this amazing adventure, and make today stand out from the rest. Brace yourself for walking the balance beams, flying down the zip wire, experiencing the swinging logs and attempting to scale the scramble nets.
Trust your instincts as you climb above the forest floor with your hands sweating and your heart pounding. Feel the exhilaration as you conquer the heights and master the challenge. This is a fast-paced adventure that will take you to the edge of your courage - are you up for it?
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Max age - 15 years, Min height - 1.1m (1.4m at Stoke on Trent), Max weight - 19 stone.
- At the Manchester and Yorkshire locations children between 1.1m and 1.4m must be accompanied on the course by an adult (18+).
- One adult can supervise up to 3 children below 1.4m.
- At all other locations children under 14 must have an adult present on the site, the adult does not have to participate with the children.
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Staffordshire (Trentham)
North East: North Yorkshire (Bedale)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
North West: Merseyside
South East: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)