High Ropes Adult Adventure Experience Day
- Choose from a variety of courses around the country.
- You'll be kitted out with a harness on arrival.
- The course will consist of various obstacles set at different heights.
- Obstacles include zip wires, balance beams, rope bridges and scramble nets.
- Your experience will last around 2 hours.
What happens on the day?
Tackle a challenging set of obstacles high in the treetops at a variety of woodlands for a fun and memorable experience. Set at varying heights to help build your confidence, everything from rope bridges to scramble nets, and zip wires to swinging logs have been raised into the canopy and with a climbing harness and experienced instructor, you’ll quickly gain confidence, even on that tricky balance beam.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Min age - 16 years, Min height - 1.1m (1.4m at Stoke-on-Trent), Max weight - 19 stone.
- At Manchester and Yorkshire anyone between 1.1m and 1.4m must be accompanied on the course by an adult (18+).
- Not suitable for those who are pregnant.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Staffordshire (Trentham)
North East: North Yorkshire (Bedale)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
North West: Merseyside
South East: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)