Private Hire of Eskdale Train Coach for Two
- Breakfast Bap and Tea/Coffee at the Turntable Café upon arrival.
- Private hire of the Eskdale Belle or La'aL Ratty Coach pulled by a steam/diesel engine on standard services.
- Enjoy a bottle of Cava during your journey.
- Lunch with a glass of wine each at Dalegarth.
- Souvenir Guide to take home.
What happens on the day?
Travelling from Ravenglass down the Eskdale Valley to the foot of the Scafell Mountains, admire the stunning Cumbrian scenery and even enjoy a bottle of Cava on this unforgettable trip. Your day starts with a breakfast bap (as all good days do) before boarding your narrow gauge steam or diesel pulled carriage. Choose from the traditional luxury of the Eskdale Belle carriage or surround yourself with familiar characters on the La'al Ratty Coach, based on the popular children's book. What's more, you'll share lunch and a glass of wine each at Dalegarth.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- Available on selected dates week-round.
- Not available during school holidays.
- Your experience must be pre-booked.
- Vegetarian breakfast option available - please advise at time of booking.
- Your experience will last approximately 4-5 hours.
- You will receive private hire of the Eskdale Belle or Ratty Coach pulled by steam/diesel engines on standard services.
- Please note your journey will take place on a narrow gauge steam railway.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cumbria (Ravenglass)