- Enjoy 45 minutes slipping and sliding down the slopes.
- Using the dedicated tubing lane you can use the slopes as many times as you like.
- Once at the top get comfortable in your rubber ring and away you go!
What happens on the day?
If you are a fan of winter sports and want to try out something a little different instead of snowboarding or skiing, then snow tubing is an experience that is sure to impress and delight you. Full of fun and ideal for all the family it is also a great way to introduce kids to the thrills of winter sports.
All you need to slide down the tubes is a rubber ring. Climb to the top of the slopes with the ring and make your way down again as quickly as you can. There is no limit to the number of times you can travel down the slope in this 45-minute experience.
This one really is for all the family to enjoy, and at the end of the day you will be thinking about the next time you can visit for another, fun-filled snow tubing experience.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm only.
- Good health is needed to take part.
- Minimum age 4 years.
- Gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops must be worn.
- Clothing hire is available at a cost of £5 for trousers and jackets - gloves are available to buy.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)