Extended Lift Pass at Chill Factore
- Held on the UK's longest indoor slope, with real snow.
- Spend 3 hours on the slopes.
- Enjoy full use of the main slope and button lift.
- Suitable for either skiers or snowboarders.
- Perfect for those wanting to practice their favourite sport.
What happens on the day?
Enthusiasts of winter sports will love this experience. A three-hour pass at Chill Factore in Manchester is sure to provide a thrilling experience for everyone. Home to the UK's longest indoor snow slope, with a length of 180 metres, Chill Factore is ideal for lovers of skiing and snowboarding.
The pass enables you to test out your skills in a safe environment, with access to the main slope and the button lift. This experience is not for beginners, and all users must meet the ‘Minimum Main Slope Standard’, which means that they must be adept at controlling their speed and the direction they want to travel in, as well as being able to stop and link turns unassisted. The button lift must also be able to be used without assistance.
Three hours of pure fun makes an ideal gift idea, as well as meeting the needs of people who simply want to get some practice in before jetting off to colder climates to try out the real thing.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- You must be in good health to take part.
- There is no minimum age but you must reach the 'Minimum Main Slope Standard'.
- To use the main slope you must meet the 'Minimum Main Slope Standard', meaning you must be able to control speed and direction, link your turns, stop and use the button lift unassisted.
- Includes boots and ski/snowboard hire.
- Gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops must be worn by everyone.
- Clothing hire is available at a cost of £5 for trousers and jackets - gloves are available to buy.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)