Beginners Ski or Snowboard Lesson
- Choose from either a snowboard or a skiing lesson.
- You will be taught by a BASI qualified instructor.
- The lesson will be held on the beginners slope.
- Your time on the slopes will last around 1 hour and 50 minutes.
What happens on the day?
Choosing a new sport to take part in is often tricky but with a beginner lesson available as an experience, snowboarding or skiing could become the next big thing for you.
The lesson is provided by a BASI-qualified instructor and will help to establish a base to build from if you wish to take the sport further. The basics are taught, such as how to steer down a slope. The lesson lasts approximately one hour and 50 minutes and is sure to leave you wanting more.
So, get out there on the beginner slope and get a feel for the skis or the snowboard and before you know it you will be taking on more challenges. This experience is suitable for beginners, and for those out of practice who feel that they need a refresher course before moving on with their chosen winter sport.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Minimum age for skiing is 6 years and for snowboarding is 8 years.
- Held as part of a group of up to 10 people.
- You must be in good health to take part.
- Boots and ski/snowboard hire is included.
- Gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops must be worn.
- Clothing hire is available at a cost of £5 for trousers and jackets, gloves are available to buy.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)