- Slide down the only ice tunnel in the UK.
- A specially designed luge mat will be your seat.
- Hold on tight as you slid downhill for 60 metres.
- Your session will last approximately 45 minutes.
What happens on the day?
For a thrilling sliding day out, the Luge experience is sure to be one you will never forget. It is not only a unique experience but also one that will have the whole family enjoying it and looking forward to more.
The ice tunnel is the only one of its kind in the UK and is sure to provide an experience to remember. It is modelled on the famous Cresta Run at St Moritz, and will provide you with a real adrenaline rush. Climb aboard your mat and head to the top. Take your place on the mat and slide down 60 metres of ice tunnels that will have you gasping with delight.
The Luge experience is ideal for the whole family and provides a wonderful fun-filled day out that will live in the memory for a long time.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- You must be in relatively good health to enjoy this experience.
- Minimum age 4 years old.
- Please note, the luge mat contains flashing lights which may be unsuitable for some guests.
- Gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops must be worn by everyone taking part in snow activity.
- Clothing hire is available at a cost of £5 for trousers and jackets - gloves are available to buy.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
- The Luge ExperienceReview by nickytoni, manchester
Location: Manchester (Posted on January, 2013)