Harness Sphereing for Two (Special Offer)
Weekends and weekdays. 22% Off
Regular Price: £69
Now only: £50
- Roll down hill at up to 30mph.
- Can be used weekends or weekdays.
What happens on the day?
Be fitted out in full harness and pair up for an exciting downhill rush. Harness sphereing keeps you safely suspended 3 feet in the air as your zorb takes all the bumps and bounces on the way down. You’ll be travelling at up to 30mph facing your partner in this novel and unusual sport.
Be reminded to wear comfy clothing so that harness doesn’t get annoying, and decide whether to watch others tumble down the hill first or just shut your eyes and go for it. Twelve foot inflatable spheres and big hills are truly a match made in heaven.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available on selected days, April - September, cannot be used on Bank holidays.
- This experience involves G forces similar to a fairground ride as such it is not recommended for the elderly or infirm.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, a heart condition or epilepsy and if you have a history neck or back problems, anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol, receiving medical treatment or has had an operation in the last 12 months.
- Min Height: 4 ft
- Min Age: 12 years (consent of a parent/guardian is required for under 18's).
- Max weight: 18 stone (maximum girth of 60 inches)
- Restrictions such as height and weight will be judged on the day and all decisions made by the staff are final.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
North West: Cheshire (Macclesfield)
South East: Surrey (Croydon)
- A really thrilling gift!Review by Boo, Merseyside
- Loved the experience - would do it againReview by chunky, Lancaster
- Amazing!!!!!Review by Lisa, Bridgend
- Wow ! OMG !Review by Ru, Loughborough, East Midlands
- Really really goodReview by Julie P, Bury
- Just awesomeReview by Heather Jones, Borrowash
- How it feels to be in a washing machineReview by Simon H, Letchworth
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Write Your Own Review
- Where in Birmingham is this held?
- The Birmingham location is situated just outside the village of Polesworth near Tamworth.
- I am just enquiring about some sort of voucher for my partners birthday. We live in Worthing West Sussex and I would like to arrange a zorbing day for him and his friends, however I want him to be able to arrange a set day for when he is off. Is there any kind of package deal or something you are able to offer?
- This experience is available across the UK including the Sussex area, vouchers are valid for 10 months and booking instructions are included in the voucher pack, so you can purchase the required number of vouchers and leave your partner and his friends to book themselves in at a time that suits them.
- How long does it last? Is it just one roll down the hill?
- The whole experience lasts about 30 minutes and that includes briefings, etc. The actual roll down the hill happens just the once and lasts about 40 seconds. Provided there is availability you are able to pay on the day for extra rolls.
- Can you tell me where this experience is in Leeds, also when do they start doing it?
- The location for Leeds is just outside the City Centre, about a mile from the football stadium. The sphereing season starts in April and dates are usually available a month or so before.