15000ft Tandem Skydive
Special Offer - 7% off
- On arrival you will be given a comprehensive safety briefing.
- You will be fitted with a safety harness and jump suit.
- Once seated in the plane and strapped to your instructor you will take off.
- On reaching 15000ft it's time to jump!
- You will freefall for around 2 miles before floating for 1 mile to the ground.
What happens on the day?
Imagine yourself strapped to another person, totally dependent. Think about taking off and making the slow climb to 15,000 ft knowing there’s only one way back to Earth.
Visualise inching your way to an open door knowing that you are about to be thrown out. Picture the drop - two miles of freefalling with the wind snatching your breath and your heart pumping. And then, the canopy billowing out above you and slowing down, but twisting and turning with a grace you’ve never achieved before, with silence and bliss that makes you realise what life is all about.
Once you land with a gentle bump, the reality comes screaming back - the exhilaration, the buzz, the power. Now you’ve done the imagining, it’s time to tick the next box off your bucket list.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available Friday - Sunday, additional dates may be available if pre-arranged.
- Minimum age 16 years (those under 18 will need a consent form).
- Maximum weight 15 stone (participants between 15-18 stone can pay a surcharge of £20 per stone that they are over the limit, including the weight of clothing and equipment).
- A medical form will need to be completed before you jump.
- This experience is weather dependent so you may be required to be on site all day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Please note there is a £25 BPA registration fee to be paid to the supplier upon booking.
Where can I do it?
South West: Devon (Honiton)
- Best tandem experience.Review by Keith Smith, Reading
- Best part of a weekend awayReview by Ali Waterhouse, London
Location: Devon Honiton
Write Your Own Review
- Can my jump be filmed?
- There is the option to have your jump either photographed or filmed, this is something which is arranged and paid for on the day.