London Pleasure Flight (Plane)
- Safety briefing.
- 30 minute London pleasure flight in a plane.
- Plentiful photo opportunities.
What happens on the day?
The London skyline encompasses the old and the modern, from Big Ben to the towering Shard. Enjoy an unrivalled view of these famous landmarks as you fly overhead for a thrilling sightseeing flight. Meet your pilot for a safety briefing, and remember that camera. Spy the Millennium Dome, Tower Bridge, even HMS Belfast moored in the Thames during this 30 minute aerial tour.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Maximum weight is 15 stone and passengers will need to state their weight when booking.
- This experience is subject to good weather conditions and also clearance to fly by Heathrow airport.
- These flights take place on Sunday's.
- There could be up to three other passengers in the aircraft with you.
Write Your Own Review
- Is there age restrictions? I wanted to treat my daughter to a plane flight for her 5th birthday.
- The flight operator has confirmed there is no problem with a 5 year old taking part in this flight.
- What plane do you use?
- The plane used is a Piper Seneca.