30 Minute Lake District Helicopter Tour
Regular Price: £179
Now only: £149
- Enjoy a 30 minute helicopter tour over the Lake District.
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
What happens on the day?
The Lake District is one of the most beautiful parts of England, and it would be a hard job to witness all of its beauty in just a day, let alone a few moments. But thanks to the wonderful 30 Minute Lake District Tour, you can see the Lakes like you've never ever seen them before; from the skies in a helicopter!
This memorable experience starts in Carnforth, and soon after arriving there you'll be seated in the helicopter and buckled up, ready for the sightseeing trip of a lifetime. Once you're strapped in, the flight will depart and take in the hills, lakes and fells of this beautiful area. You'll head west towards Lake Windermere, then turn North into Belle Isle, then into the spectacular view of the Furness Fells, before reaching Ambleside in the Far North. Make sure you have your camera at the ready; you won't want to forget a moment of this trip.
If you're planning a trip to the Lakes and want to make sure it's a trip to remember, this is without a doubt, the experience for you.
What else do I need to know?
- Flights normally depart one weekend day each month, March to November.
- Max Weight: 17 stone 7lbs (111 kg)
- Min Age: 9 years (6 years if accompanied by a parent/guardian - children must have their own full seat).
- Please arrange a date for your flight using the details provided when you activate your voucher.
- Every effort is made by the supplier to help disabled passengers - please get in touch for more information.
- There will be up to four passengers in total on the flight.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cumbria (Carnforth)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £189
Now only: £149