15 Minute Helicopter Flight Special Offer
Regular Price: £119
Now only: £109
- Reach heights of around 1000ft.
- Local landmarks will be pointed out by the pilot.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Your flight will last for 15 minutes.
- There will be up to 3 passengers with you on the flight.
What happens on the day?
Available throughout the country, you’ll be able to enjoy a 15-minute helicopter flight wherever you are. Ever wondered what it’s like to experience a helicopter flight, but never had millions of pounds to buy your own? Well, here’s your chance! We’re providing a special offer on this incredible helicopter experience, where you’ll be able to enjoy the beauty of England from above.
Travelling up to 1,000 ft in the air, this helicopter experience will be one of the most exhilarating moments of your life and, during your time in the sky, you’ll be able to take plenty of photographs to make your friends and family envious.
Your experienced and friendly pilot will act as your tour guide too, explaining how the helicopter works and is controlled, as well as pointing out some of the most interesting sights that you’ll see below. Check out this incredible offer today!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available on selected weekends only between April-October.
- St Ives flights are available from 12th - 16th August and 19th - 23rd August only.
- Flights from Bussow Farm are available from 26th July - 6th August 2016 only
- Maximum weight 18 stone - please contact supplier if over 16 stone.
- Minimum age 6 years (under 12s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult on the flight).
- The supplier makes every effort to help disabled passengers - please get in touch for more information.
- There will be up to 3 additional passengers with you on the flight.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Buxton)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Kenilworth)
Midlands: West Midlands (Wolverhampton)
North East: North Yorkshire (Selby)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Newcastle International Airport)
North West: Greater Manchester (Barton)
North West: Merseyside (Liverpool)
Scotland: Inverclyde (Greenock)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow - Strathclyde)
Scotland: Lothians (North Berwick)
Scotland: Lothians (Sterling)
Scotland: Perthshire (Scone)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: Kent (Ashford)
South East: Oxfordshire (Waterperry)
South East: Surrey (Redhill)
South East: Surrey (Woking)
South West: Cornwall (St Ives)
South West: Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
South West: Wiltshire (Salisbury)
Wales: Powys (Welshpool)
- Great offerReview by Trevor Thompson, Bristol