Take yourself and a friend hundreds of feet into the air for the thrill of a lifetime with this 5 minute helicopter buzz experience. See the amazing sights from the skies and gaze into the distance from way up high.
- Enjoy a 5 minute buzz ride!
What happens on the day?
In less time than it takes to get served in a so called 'fast-food' joint, you can enjoy the thrill of a helicopter flight! Yes; a five-minute helicopter ride!
After a friendly hello and quick safety briefing from your pilot, it's time to jump on-board and stick on your helmet with built in ear-protection, which you'll quickly realise is essential. In no time at all, it is lift-off as your pilot takes the 'chopper into the air without the use of a runway and your journey is underway.
Don't blink as the landscape disappears below you while the pilot shows off a few tricks to give you a flavour of how versatile helicopter travel can be. Your pilot will talk you through every move, answer your questions and do their best to explain the magic of helicopter travel, as you enjoy your brief taste of a fast-growing mode of travel.
All good things come to an end, but as you descend back to base a million thoughts will go through your mind after a five-minute journey that's hard to forget. Back on solid ground, your burger and chips might just be ready.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for two people.
- Available April-October on selected dates only.
- Please note: flights will depart from the St Ives location from 12th - 16th August and 19th - 23rd August only.
- Maximum weight 18 stone (anyone over 16 stone is advised to inform the venue on booking).
- Minimum age 6 years, (under 12's must be accompanied on the flight by a full-paying adult).
- If you have any queries regarding disabled passengers, please contact us to discuss.
- Please note that you do not pilot the aircraft during this experience.
- All locations are subject to change.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- East: Essex (Romford - Damyns Hall)
- Midlands: Warwickshire (Wellesbourne)
- Midlands: West Midlands (Wolverhampton)
- Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
- Scotland: Lothians (North Berwick)
- Scotland: Perthshire (Perth)
- South East: Berkshire (Reading)
- South East: Hampshire (Andover)
- South East: Middlesex (Denham Aerodrome)
- South East: Oxfordshire (Waterperry)
- South East: Surrey (Woking)
- South West: Cornwall (St. Ives)
- South West: Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
Where in Romford is the airfield?
The Romford airfield is situated at Damons Hall.
There are no reviews for this experience just yet but if you've given it a go we'd love to know what you thought - just click the button below to get started.
You will receive a presentation voucher pack containing an activity gift voucher (valid for 10 months unless otherwise stated), information about the experience and booking instructions.
Your voucher pack will be sent in plain packaging via 1st class post, or you can request our 48 Hour Guaranteed Delivery service for an additional charge. Please allow 3-5 working days for 1st class delivery and 2 working days for the 48 Hour service.