Hadrian's Wall Aeroplane Tour for Three
- Take in the sights of Hadrian's Wall from the air.
- You will take off from Carlisle Airport.
- Enjoy a 50 minute sightseeing flight.
- The pilot will point out key features and explain their history.
- Enjoy the flight with up to 2 friends.
What happens on the day?
Described as "the most important monument built by the Romans in Britain", the 2000 year old Hadrian's Wall is the most popular tourist attraction in Northern Britain. With the majority of the wall still intact you can follow it on foot, by cycle and now by aeroplane.
Offering a 50 minute sightseeing flight, this experiences gives you the chance to see the much loved historic site from a very unique vantage point. During the trip, your pilot will help to enhance your experience further by explaining the history of the wall and it's key features.
This voucher covers up to three passengers, so you are free to bring up to two relatives or friends to share this amazing experience with you.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 6 months for up to 3 people.
- Flights can be booked week-round between 9 am and 5 pm excluding Christmas day and New Year's day.
- Max weight - 17 stone (108 kg), Max height - 6'4" (193 cm).
- Min age - 4 years, under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be required to enter and exit the aircraft with minimal assistance (two steps).
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and sunglasses are recommended.
- The flight and route are subject to weather conditions and undertaken at the discretion of the pilot and company.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cumbria (Carlisle)