Oxfordshire Helicopter Pleasure Flight (30 mins)
- 30 minute pleasure flight over Oxfordshire in a helicopter.
- Reach heights of a 1000 ft.
- Take in historic Oxford and it's surrounding countryside.
- Cameras allowed.
What happens on the day?
There is a wide variety of different locations around Britain that are filled with beautiful scenery and historic sites. However, none are more impressive than Oxfordshire. Most people will take the traditional route and visit the amazing sights that this county has to offer by car or on foot, but what could be more exhilarating than getting a bird’s eye view of the stunning sights that are on offer?
The Oxfordshire helicopter Pleasure Flight (30 mins) Experience allows you to take a completely different look at the amazing sights that are on display across Oxfordshire. As your helicopter pilot takes you soaring over the Oxford countryside, you will be able to see the stunning, would famous Oxford University, royal residences and the amazing River Thames. This truly is the best way to take in the sights in this beautiful county.
When you arrive on site you will be given a short briefing to ensure that you are safe during the day. Then you will take to the air with your professional pilot who you will be able to liaise with via the headsets during your flight; all the beautiful sights will be pointed out to you so don't forget your camera!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Typically flights take place at least once per month from March to November.
- Adverse weather conditions will result in the experience possibly being cancelled or postponed at short notice.
- Maximum weight 18 stone, anyone above 15 stone needs to contact the venue direct prior to booking.
- Minimum age is 6 years or older and anyone under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult during the flight.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away from the venue.
- Every effort is made to help disabled passengers.
- There will be up to three additional passengers with you during the flight.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: Oxfordshire (Bicester)