30 Minute Severn Valley Helicopter Tour
- Welcoming and briefing with your pilot on arrival.
- Enjoy 30 minutes in the air taking in the sights from the Severn Valley.
- Reach heights of around 1000ft.
- From the Wyre Forest and Iron Bridge, to the Safari Park and Clee Hills, you'll see all that the Severn Valley has to offer.
- Cameras are welcome, so don't forget yours!
What happens on the day?
In this 30-minute helicopter flight you'll experience the history and beauty of the Severn Valley from a bird's eye view. Your journey sees you fly across the lush green woodland of the Wyre Forest and then over the Shropshire Plain, before coming to the famous Iron Bridge.
From there, you will fly over the town of Bridgnorth, which is split by the River Severn into High Town and Low Town, as well as seeing the West Midlands Safari Park, the viewing peak of Kinver Edge, the Clee Hills and maybe even spot steam trains travelling along the Severn Valley railway.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your pilot for the day and after a brief safety talk and run down on the itinerary for the journey, it’s up, up and away as your pilot takes off and you fly over what is possibly the best scenery the Midlands has to offer.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Flights operate on selected weekends from April-October.
- Maximum weight 18 stone, please contact the venue if the person flying is 16+ stone.
- Minimum age is 6 years (anyone under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a full-paying adult throughout the flight).
- Please contact us if you have any queries regarding disabled passengers.
- There could be up to three other passengers on the flight.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Staffordshire (Wolverhampton - Halfpenny Green)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £179
Now only: £149
Regular Price: £189
Now only: £149