- A thrilling Segway experience for 2 people.
- Full training and instruction.
- Familiarisation excursion.
- Tackle the Segway rally circuit.
- Certificate presentation.
- The experience lasts one hour, but allow 90 minutes at the venue.
What happens on the day?
Get out in the wilds for a rally with a difference. Your vehicle of choice – the off road segway. Learn to control your upright scooter simply by leaning your body this way or that. With your partner and a group for company, you’ll set off on a practice session before taking on the rally circuit. Discover your balance, eye up the competition and don’t let the terrain stop you.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people.
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the operator to arrange a date for your experience.
- Some locations offer more dates than others due to the availability of certain venues, please check at point of booking.
- There is no minimum age restriction, but participants must be at least 4ft 5" / 1.34m tall. Min weight is 7st 1lb / 45kg, Max weight is 18st 4lb / 117kg. This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, those suffering from heart disease or epilepsy; other medical restrictions may apply - please check with the operator upon booking.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Protective kit and helmets will be provided on the day, these must be worn during the experience.
- Please book at least 6 weeks in advance.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Worksop)
Midlands: Shropshire (Telford)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth)
North East: County Durham (Stockton-On-Tees)
North East: North Yorkshire (Harrogate)
North West: Cheshire (Knutsford - Tatton Park)
Scotland: Lothians (Musselburgh)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead - Bray Lake Watersports)
South East: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)
South East: Kent (Maidstone)
South East: London
South East: West Sussex (Horsham)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
- The perfect date!Review by Brian, London
Write Your Own Review
- Does it still run in October?
- This experience runs March - October, however; dates are only released approximately 3 months in advance.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £29
Now only: £15
Regular Price: £40
Now only: £29
Regular Price: £44
Now only: £34
Regular Price: £100
Now only: £49
Regular Price: £158
Now only: £99