- A thrilling Segway experience for 2 people.
- Full training and instruction.
- Familiarisation excursion.
- Tackle the Segway rally circuit.
- Certificate presentation.
- The experience lasts one hour, but allow 90 minutes at the venue.
What happens on the day?
Get out in the wilds for a rally with a difference. Your vehicle of choice – the off road segway. Learn to control your upright scooter simply by leaning your body this way or that. With your partner and a group for company, you’ll set off on a practice session before taking on the rally circuit. Discover your balance, eye up the competition and don’t let the terrain stop you.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for TWO people.
- Available on selected dates only.
- Please note the Bath location is not available before April 2014.
- There is no age restriction.
- Minimum height 134cm.
- Minimum weight 45kg, maximum weight 117kg.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those who suffer from epilepsy or heart disease.
- Other medical restrictions may prevent you from participating - please check when booking.
- Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be able to participate.
- Protective clothing and equipment is provided on the day.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Worksop)
Midlands: Shropshire (Telford)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth)
North East: County Durham (Stockton-On-Tees)
North East: North Yorkshire (Harrogate)
North West: Cheshire (Knutsford - Tatton Park)
Scotland: Lothians (Musselburgh)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead - Bray Lake Watersports)
South East: Kent (Shorne Woods)
South East: London
South East: West Sussex (Horsham)
South West: Avon (Bath)
- The perfect date!Review by Brian, London
Write Your Own Review
- Does it still run in October?
- This experience runs March - October, however; dates are only released approximately 3 months in advance.