Segway Rally - For Two Weekday
Regular Price: £40
Now only: £29
- Segway Rally experience for two
- A briefing and training session.
- Gain your confidence on the familiarisation excursion.
- Enjoy an exciting Segway rally circuit!
- You will spend around 30 minutes on the Segway.
What happens on the day?
Segways are mind boggling machines, powered by electricity and controlled by leaning slightly forwards or slightly backwards, with steering via a T-bar which you move left to go left and, yes you've guessed it, right to go right.
That's how easy these things are to control. Except it's not that easy. After kitting up with protective gear you'll engage in a group training session and excursion to get you up to speed with these freaky gadgets and then it's onto the rally circuit to put your new found skills to the test.
You'll laugh until you cry, just make sure you don't crash!
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This voucher is for two people.
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the operator to arrange a date for your experience.
- This experience is available weekdays only, Monday - Friday.
- At Heaton location this experience is available February to December only.
- The following restrictions are specific to all locations excluding Heaton. Customers can upgrade to a 60 minute experience on a weekend date for a supplement of £19 per person fee, paid directly to the supplier at the point of booking. Customers can also upgrade to a one hour experience on weekdays for a supplement of £10 per person, paid directly to the supplier.
- You will each receive approximately 30 minutes on the Segway.
- There is no minimum age restriction, but participants must be at least 4ft 5" / 1.34m tall. Min weight is 7st 1lb / 45kg, Max weight is 18st 4lb / 117kg. This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, those suffering from heart disease or epilepsy; other medical restrictions may apply - please check with the operator upon booking.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Protective kit and helmets will be provided on the day, these must be worn during the experience.
- Please book at least 6 weeks in advance.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Near Worksop)
Midlands: Shropshire (Telford)
Midlands: West Midlands (Nr Tamworth)
North East: County Durham (Stockton-On-Tees)
North East: North Yorkshire (Harrogate)
North West: Cheshire (Knutsford)
Scotland: Lothians (Musselburgh)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: Kent (Maidstone)
South East: London
South East: Surrey (Horsham)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £29
Now only: £15
Regular Price: £44
Now only: £34
Regular Price: £100
Now only: £49
Regular Price: £118
Now only: £59
Regular Price: £158
Now only: £99