Extended Segway Rally Anytime - For Four People
Regular Price: £158
Now only: £99
- Available for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 16 years).
- Receive full training on arrival.
- Enjoy a familiarisation excursion together around the track.
- Test your balance and skill around the Segway rally circuit.
- Everyone will receive a certificate at the end of the session.
- Please allow 1 hour for your experience with the entire session lasting approximately 90 minutes.
What happens on the day?
Suitable for both young and old, segways are the perfect option for a family looking to have a good laugh together.
You will all be given a full safety briefing on arrival and will spend some time getting to know how these unique vehicles work. It won't take long before you realise who is going to be the one to watch and who is going to be the one to laugh at!
Using your weight to help move you along, you will enjoy a familiarisation excursion, helping to build your confidence before the time comes to hit the rally circuit and really put these little machines to the test.
A fun way to spend some quality family time together; you will all come away with memories that will last for a long time to come.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months.
- This package is for a family of four (two adults and two children under the age of 16).
- This experience is available week-round.
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the operator to arrange a date for your experience.
- Some locations offer more dates than others due to the availability of certain venues.
- There is no minimum age restriction, but participants must be at least 4ft 5" / 1.34m tall. Min weight is 7st 1lb / 45kg, Max weight is 18st 4lb / 117kg.
- This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, those suffering from heart disease or epilepsy; other medical restrictions may apply - please check with the operator upon booking.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Protective kit and helmets will be provided on the day, these must be worn during the experience. Please book at least 6 weeks in advance.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Worksop)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth)
North East: County Durham (Stockton-On-Tees)
North East: North Yorkshire (Harrogate)
North West: Cheshire (Knutsford)
Scotland: Lothians (Musselburgh)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: Kent (Maidstone)
South East: Kent (Maidstone)
South East: London
South East: West Sussex (Horsham)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £29
Now only: £15
Regular Price: £40
Now only: £29
Regular Price: £44
Now only: £34
Regular Price: £100
Now only: £49
Regular Price: £118
Now only: £59