Half Day Rally Driving Experience
- This half day course starts at 8.30, 12.00 or 3.00.
- Experience will last around 3 hours.
- Session 1 includes a practice lap to learn the skills and technique required. The next few laps can be take at a faster pace to include you new found skills.
- Short break whilst other participants take their turn.
- Session 2 gives you one final practice lap before starting your final laps against the clock.
- Instructor-driven high speed passenger ride.
- De-brief and certificate presentation.
What happens on the day?
Rally driving is arguably the most thrilling style of driving available to you. While super cars offer the ultimate speeds, ask many top drivers which form of racing gives the most excitement and they’ll invariably say rally driving.
The adrenaline rush you get when you’re behind the wheel of a rally car has to be experienced to be believed, and that’s just what you can do on a Half Day Rally Driving Experience. You’ll get at least two sessions to ensure you get your fair share of time behind the wheel and that your desires are met, at least until you next take to a rally course!
With some guidance from an expert instructor, you can get to grips with the rally car before pitting yourself against the clock to show just how good you are and whether you could be the next Richard Burns!
If that wasn’t enough, the Half Day Rally Driving Experience in Gloucestershire will also involve you sitting in the passenger seat as the professional driver shows you how it should be done. This all adds up to an unforgettable couple of hours of rally action, in which you’ll be sliding about and have your foot to the floor, with a certificate providing lasting memory of your experience.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Customers must contact the rally school to book their date and time once they receive the voucher.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- All drives must have a full valid driving licence.
- Experience runs February to November on selected Saturdays and weekdays
- Maximum height is 6'4" and maximum weight is 18 stone.
- Spectators are welcome free of charge.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed at the venue.
- Starting from £10, participants can buy photographs of their experience on the day.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Towcester)
South West: Gloucestershire (Down Ampney)
- Great experience!!!!!!Review by Suja17, Bristol
- Great day outReview by Mark, Bristol
- Gwynne Speed - Gloucester Rally SchoolReview by JezSFIT, Gloucestershire
Write Your Own Review
- How much driving time do you get with this experience. Can we bring spectators. What type of track is this held on?
- There is a minimum of 30 mins driving time. You will drive approx 20 miles each. Usually 4 people per car. Spectators are allowed but not anyone under age of 8. The track is 100% gravel stage.