Rally Driving Half Day, York
- Choice of either 9am or 1pm session.
- Intensive session learning figures of eight, hand-break turns and power slides in a fully rally prepared Mk2 Ford Escort.
- After a break you'll have another session to practice what you've learnt.
- Enjoy 30 minutes driving time per person.
- High speed passenger ride with your instructor.
- Certificates and award ceremony at the end of the session.
- Please allow 3 hours for your experience.
What happens on the day?
Rally driving is one of the fastest and most competitive types of motor sports around. As a driving enthusiast, what could be more exciting than getting to drive one of these amazing rally cars yourself?
This Half Day Rally Experience in York is an amazing opportunity for you to get behind the wheel of a real rally car. These cars have been tuned to within an inch of their lives and the performance they produce is nothing short of unbelievable. You will be able to do everything that you have seen on the television: power slides, figure of eights and handbrake turns. It is a half day filled with thrills and excitement that you will never forget.
You will be given a full technical and safety orientation when you arrive in to ensure that you are confident by the time you begin your drive. Then you can let rip and live the dream of driving an actual rally course. The day is finished off with a white knuckle passenger ride with a professional instructor who will show you how it's really done.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Runs selected Saturday and Sundays throughout the year and you can expect to spend up to 3 hours at the venue.
- Maximum weight - 18st, Max height - 6'6".
- A full driving licence is required.
- Spectators welcome.
Where can I do it?
North East: North Yorkshire (Seaton Ross)