- A safety briefing and driver training will begin your session.
- Instructor driven demonstration lap (not at Silverstone or Stafford).
- Take the wheel for a hands on session of rally driving.
- Passenger ride with your instructor (except at Leicestershire).
- Debriefing and presentation of commemorative certificate.
- Allow about two hours for the experience (around 30-40 minutes driving time).
What happens on the day?
Driving a car off road with no lines to stop you executing that longed for power slide is an awesome feeling. Tackle dirt, gravel, water and mud with this rally driving experience that will treat you like a pro. You’ll get to grips with racing lines and braking points, along with those exciting wheel spins and handbrake turns.
After meeting your instructor, you’ll be taken through a full safety and technical orientation. Once you have an appreciation for what you’ll be driving, the world of rally manoeuvres is open to you. Learn to control the car around a challenging course, and then hold on for an electrifying passenger ride as your instructor takes the chance to show off.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Availability at some locations is restricted to weekdays.
- Min Height: 5'2", Max Height: 6'2", Max Weight: 16 stone (guide only - restrictions vary between locations). Max age at Silverstone is 70 years.
- Full UK driving licence required, valid for 12 months (must be presented on the day).
- Licence does not need to have been held for 12 months at Stafford.
- Please note, Oulton Park runs once a month on a Saturday.
- Certificates are not available at Silverstone.
- Driving time will be shared with around 3-4 people per car.
- The vehicles used and precise itinerary varies from location to location. Images shown are only a guide.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (Saffron Walden - Langley Lower Green)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Towcester - Silverstone)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
North East: North Yorkshire (Seaton Ross)
North West: Cheshire (Tarporley - Oulton Park)
Northern Ireland: County Armagh (Craigavon)
Scotland: Fife (Dunfermline - Knockhill)
South East: Kent (Brands Hatch)
South East: Oxfordshire (Chipping Norton - Enstone)
South West: Gloucestershire (Cirencester)
- Awesome experienceReview by ForemanD, Chelmsford, Essex
Location: Brands Hatch (Posted on February, 2013)
- Great gift!Review by Banana, Surrey
Location: Brands Hatch (Posted on October, 2012)
- Rally School GiftReview by AAAndyB, Ramsgate,Kent
Location: Brands Hatch (Posted on June, 2011)
- ExhilaratingReview by Macattack, Ramsgate
Location: Brands Hatch (Posted on March, 2011)
- Such a Learning ExperienceReview by Andrew Davis, Sawbridgeworth
Location: Oulton Park (Posted on September, 2010)
- Amazing rally experienceReview by Martin, Southampton
Location: Somerset (Posted on January, 2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Could you please advise whereabouts you are in Essex?
- The Essex location for the rally driving half day experience is held at a place called Langley Lower Green.