- Enjoy two sessions learning how to perform handbrake turns and power slides in a rally prepared Ford Escort Mk2.
- Experience hairpin turns on the multi-surface stage.
- Lunch break.
- Four timed laps around the track.
- High speed passenger ride.
- Certificate presentation.
- Course starts at 9.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
- Time in the car is roughly 6 hours with around an hour and 15 minutes drive time.
What happens on the day?
Anyone who knows cars is fully aware that rally driving is one of the fastest and most exhilarating forms of motor sport. So what could be better than spending an entire day getting to do exactly what the professional drivers do on the television? You can get behind the wheel of a highly tuned and lightweight rally car and drive at incredibly high speeds around a specially designed multi-surface rally stage; a dream that can actually come true.
The Rally Driving Car Tuition, Extended Course in York allows you to live your dream for an entire day. Other rally driving days will pale in comparison to a full seven hours of unadulterated adrenalin filled fun and excitement. You will be able to power slide, handbrake turn and drive at high speeds for the entire time.
Obviously, before you are let loose behind the wheel of this excellently built rally car you need to be trained. You will be given a full safety orientation and also a great deal of technical advice that will help you to handle the car a lot better and therefore allow you to enjoy the day a great deal more. The more you know, the faster you can drive!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- This experience runs weekdays only and runs all year round.
- Maximum height is 6’7” and maximum weight is 18 stone.
- A full driving licence is required.
Where can I do it?
North East: North Yorkshire (Seaton Ross)