Single Seater Experience (UK Wide)
- Tracks across the UK.
- Enjoy passenger laps in a saloon (not at Rockingham).
- Get behind the wheel of the single seater for your exhilarating laps.
- Certificates awarded at the end of the session.
- Experience will last around 2 hours.
What happens on the day?
Much like tobogganing on a tea tray, driving a single seater gets you low and fast to experience the thrill of Formula 1 style racing. Available at a number of top circuits across the UK, including Goodwood and Donnington, this is your chance to taste this elite motorsport.
A comprehensive driver briefing is followed at most venues by instructor driven laps, giving you an insight into race lines, braking points and driving techniques. After which it’s your turn to go it alone; accelerate away, maintain your speed, hit the bends and enjoy that finishing straight.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Min height - 5'2", Max height - 6'2" Max weight 16 to 18 stone restrictions vary depending on location. Max age - 70 years.
- A full, UK driving licence must be held for at least 12 months and presented on the day (at Castle Combe 12 months is not required on a licence).
- The Lydden Hill Race Circuit is available on Fridays and Saturdays, however there will be a £20 surcharge for Saturday dates.
- Availability will vary between centres, some only offer weekday dates.
- Vehicles and itineraries will vary between locations.
- Please be advised that vouchers redeemed against Oulton Park also are entitled to 2 free race tickets.
- All drivers will need to sign a disclaimer accepting responsibility in the event of an accident caused by their negligence.
- At most locations you will have the choice of purchasing a collision damage waiver, this is optional.
- All locations are subject to seasonal opening times.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Lichfield)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
North West: Cheshire (Tarporley - Oulton Park)
Northern Ireland: County Down (Kircubbin - Kirkistown Race Circuit)
Scotland: Fife (Dunfermline - Knockhill)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
- Single seater racing experienceReview by Sez, West Sussex
- Days of ThunderReview by Cary Wadey, Worthing
Location: Goodwood Race course, Sussex
- My husband loved it!Review by Leila Francois, Hastings
Write Your Own Review
- My partner only holds an Australian licence. Would you accept this instead of a UK licence?
- Provided your partner can legally drive a manual car and has held his licence for a minimum of 12 months, then it would be fine for him to do this experience.