Quad Bike Thrill for Two
- Session will begin with a safety talk and equipment introduction.
- Spend time tackling obstacles on the training circuit.
- Progress onto more challenging terrain as you gain in confidence.
- Depending on the venue you may take the quad off-road.
- Sessions will last between 1 hour and 2.5 hours depending on location.
What happens on the day?
Splash out on a friend and take them for an exhilarating ride on this quad biking experience. Once you've learnt the skills required to handle one, you’ll tackle ups, downs, ditches and even jumps.
After some instruction regarding the equipment and safety rules, you’ll head out onto the circuit and all the mud and water nature and your own quad bike can throw at you. At some venues you can also tackle a woodland ride, following a trail set to test your off road abilities. Start as easy as you like and raise the bar as you challenge ever tougher obstacles and terrain.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- Min age is 16 years (12 years at Suffolk). Max weight will vary depending on location.
- Itinerary varies depending on venue (not all sites have woodland).
- Wear comfortable clothing and boots for muddy conditions. A change of clothing will be needed.
- At least 4 weeks notice is required for bookings. All available dates are preselected by the venues.
- Available all year round except for Swansea and Lincolnshire which are closed October to March and North Yorkshire which is closed November to February.
Where can I do it?
East: Suffolk (Bury St. Edmunds)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
North East: North Yorkshire (Bedale)
North East: Northumberland (Hexham)
South East: Surrey (Redhill)
- Great Fun - Super GiftReview by TenPinDude, East Sussex
- A bucket list mustReview by Butterfly, Portsmouth
- A real thrillReview by James Flemming, Dundee
Write Your Own Review
- Whereabouts is the Perth site?
- The Perth location is situated just 12 miles south of Perth at Glenfarg.