- Full safety briefing.
- Instruction on handling the quad bike.
- Practice laps on the training circuit.
- Tackle the more advanced course when the instructor feels you're ready.
- Session lasts between 1 and 1.5 hours.
- Itineries will vary depending on venue.
What happens on the day?
Out there, in the wide world, is a big temptation for the mud-loving, slightly smaller versions of humanity. Send them on an adventure they’ll never forget with this Junior Quad Bike Thrill. Specifically designed for off roading (the quads not the kids), these machines can handle anything natures dishes up, and with expert instructors on hand, juniors will soon have the technique mastered. Starting off with practice laps on a training circuit, they’ll progress onto a challenging off road course full of obstacles to test their new abilities.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Not available October to March at Rutland.
- Min age - 12 years (Leicestershire and Scotland) 8 years (Surrey & Suffolk), 6 years (Yorkshire locations, Nottinghamshire and Northumberland).
- Max weight - 12 stone (18 stone at Suffolk).
- Itinerary will vary slightly depending venue.
- Please bring comfortable clothing and footwear for muddy conditions. A change of clothing is advisable for your journey home.
- 4 weeks notice is required for bookings at Leicestershire.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note this experience is not available October-March at Rutland, and November-February at York.
Where can I do it?
East: Suffolk (Bury St. Edmunds)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Oakham)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Retford)
North East: North Yorkshire (Bedale)
North East: North Yorkshire (York)
North East: Northumberland (Hexham)
South East: Surrey (Redhill)
- Junior Quad BikingReview by Funkky, Burnley Lancashire
Location: York (Posted on April, 2011)
- Children's quad bike experienceReview by Tosh, Hampshire
Location: Surrey (Posted on July, 2012)
- Fantastic fun for the kidsReview by Jane Doyle, Harrogate
Location: Knaresborough (Posted on October, 2011)