Privacy, Security and Cookies
Due to our simple ordering process you don't need cookies enabled to place an order with us online or to browse our website. Some features of the site such as the Wish List, videos and social media buttons (e.g. Facebook) may only work with cookies enabled however. In some cases these features are made possible by carefully selected third party companies such as YouTube, Google and AddThis who drop their own cookies in order to provide their service.
Although cookies won't harm your computer or mobile device and don't hold sensitive information about you, you can restrict, block or delete cookies via your browser (check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser or mobile device for guidance on how to do this).
Here's a list of the main sources of cookies that may be deployed when you use ExperienceMad.co.uk:-
- experiencemad.co.uk - website personalisation features (Wish List, application of a voucher code to prices)
- addthis.com - social media buttons
- youtube.com - video
- google.com - performance tracking and marketing
- affiliatewindow.com - performance tracking
Performance tracking cookies tell us how you found us and which website you came from. This helps us know which of our online marketing channels are working best and allows us to reward our partner sites for introducing you to ExperienceMad. It also helps us see how you use our website so we can improve your shopping experience.
Is it safe to pay by credit card online with Experience Mad ?
Yes it is. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro and Visa Electron via the SagePay (formerly Protx) secure online payment system and have no access to your card details ourselves. SagePay are approved by all the leading banks as a provider of online payment services and employ all the latest technology to ensure your credit card details are secure:-
- Credit/debit card details are encrypted to the maximum strength supported by your browser.
- SagePay internet facing web servers are certified by Verisign, this ensures that no third parties can impersonate SagePay to obtain secure information.
- Data stored on SagePay systems is held on encrypted and highly secured databases. SagePay are regularly audited by Visa and MasterCard to ensure that their systems conform to the latest security standards.
- The transfer of the less sensitive transaction details from our site to SagePay is encrypted and digitally-signed to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof.
- You are further protected from fraudulent use of your card in a "card not present" environment, by your card issuer.
What if I don't want to pay online ?
Please see the Enquiries page for details on how to contact us to place your order over the phone.
What about my personal information ?
We only ask you for the minimum information needed to complete an order or to add you to our mailing or membership list. Your personal details are only accessible to authorised staff and will only be used by ourselves and our suppliers to fulfill your order or inform you of special deals, providing you have indicated your approval for us to do so. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party under any other circumstances.
If you have any issues with our privacy, security or cookie policies please do not hesitate to contact us.