Thunderbolt Powerboat Blast Special Offer
Regular Price: £99
Now only: £49.5
- Once kitted out in safety gear and racing kit you'll hop on board the Thunderbolt, a high-performance inflatable catamaran .
- Your instructor will demonstrate to you how to handle the powerboat.
- Learn how to corner, wave jump and high speed take offs.
- Hold on tight at your instructors shows off the boats speed and power.
- Driving will be shared with three other voucher holders, you will receive at least 15 minutes driving time each.
- You will be presented with a souvenir photo at the end of your session.
- You will spend a full hour on the water with the whole experience lasting around 2 hours.
What happens on the day?
Enjoy an exhilarating ride on the Thunderbolt Powerboat, skimming across the surface of the water, executing thrilling twists and turns during this fun one hour session.
On arrival at Southampton, you will be given a full set of waterproofs, a helmet and a lifejacket before you climb aboard the Thunderbolt boat to be given a brief explanation of the many different skills and techniques that go into powerboat racing. After this you will head out to sea to pilot this incredible boat yourself. You will enjoy at least 15 minutes driving time and also some high speed fun with your instructor driving the Thunderbolt.
After a fun hour out on the water you will head back to dry land where you will receive a souvenir photo to take home with you. This special offer will really blow the cobwebs away, leaving you feeling completely exhilarated and raring to go again, and for this price you definitely could afford a second go!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available on selected Saturdays and Sundays from May - October.
- Minimum age 12 years (under 16's must be accompanied by an adult). Maximum age 70 years.
- Maximum weight 18 stone.
- Not suitable for those with back, neck or heart complaints or pregnant women.
- Disabled access is limited - please discuss with supplier.
- Jeans/shorts and training/boat shoes are advised as is a change of clothes.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)