Thames RIB 20 Minute Thrill Ride (Child)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- You will be given a safety talk before heading out.
- You will spend an exciting 20 minutes on board the RIB.
- Whilst travelling down the Thames you will see various London sights.
- The ribcraft will reach speeds of up to 45 knots.
- A guide will point out all landmarks, ensuring you don't miss anything.
- For those celebration trips, you can also purchase a photo of your experience!
What happens on the day?
Surely this is one of the most exciting ways to travel when in London. Forget buses and taxis, a RIB is the best way to travel; offering you a completely different vantage point than other modes of London transport.
For a full twenty minutes you will be blasted down the Thames on this thrilling RIB ride, at some points you may reach top speeds of around 45 knots, so be prepared to hold on tight!
A knowledgeable guide will be on board the RIB with you, they will be on hand to answer any of your questions and will talk you through the various landmarks that you will see during your time on the Thames.
An exciting ride for all involved and definitely not one to be forgotten in a very long time!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one child up to the age of 16.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Available on weekends and school holidays only.
- You must gain your experience before 31st December 2015.
- There will be no more than 11 other participants on board.
- Minimum weight is 15 kg.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or suffering from a heart or back condition.
- Spectators are welcome to wave you off, but they will not be able to see all the action of your experience.
- In severe weather the experience may be cancelled and rearranged for an alternative date.
- This is the only RIB operator that provides arm rails (as well as a grip rail) to ensure your safety and comfort at all times.
- All trips have qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides.
- Waterproof clothing and automatically inflating lifejackets are provided.
- All boats have been certified by the Maritime Coastal Agency and have on board the latest safety equipment from a global plotting system to a 14 man life-raft. As well as having an inbuilt VHF Radio on the boat, crew also carry at least one hand held radio as back up.
Where can I do it?
South East: London
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £43
Now only: £22.5
Regular Price: £28
Now only: £26