Thames RIB Ride (Adult)
- You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- A safety briefing will be given before heading out.
- Spend an exhilarating 20 minutes on board the RIB.
- Travel down the Thames and enjoy the London sights.
- The ribcraft will reach speeds of up to 45 knots.
- A guide will point out all landmarks, ensuring you don't miss anything.
- For those celebration trips, you can also purchase a photo of your experience!
What happens on the day?
A fantastic way to take in some of London's famous landmarks.
Reaching speeds of up to 45 knots, the RIB will be driven with exceptional skill by your highly trained skipper. Offering both arm rails and grip rails your comfort is of utmost importance during this exciting 20 minute blast along the Thames.
A guide will be on hand along with a PA system to point out all the sights that you'll be passing, ensuring that you see everything this amazing RIB ride has to offer.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months for one adult.
- Under 16s are to be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is available on weekends and school holidays only. There will be no more than eleven other participants on this experience. Minimum weight is 15 kg.
- Please note that you cannot take this experience if you are pregnant or suffering from a medical heart or back condition.
- Spectators are welcome to wave you off, but they will not be able to see all the action of your experience.
- Although these boats are designed to cope with the most extreme conditions, in severe weather the experience may be cancelled and rearranged for an alternative date.
- This is the only RIB operator that provides arm rails (as well as a grip rail) to ensure your safety and comfort at all times.
- All trips have qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides. All boats have been certified by the Maritime Coastal Agency and have on board the latest safety equipment from a global plotting system to a 14 man life-raft.
- As well as having an inbuilt VHF Radio on the boat, crew also carry at least one hand held radio as back up.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £43
Now only: £22.5
Regular Price: £28
Now only: £26