90 Minute Extreme RIB Adventure
- On arrival you will be given a safety briefing and will be fitted with your life jacket.
- You will then head out towards the Solent, cruising through the harbour taking in the sights as you go.
- Once out of the harbour, your skipper will hit the throttle and you will be away, reaching speeds of up to 50 mph, this is definitely going to be the a memorable 90 minutes
- You will gain free photos to download of your experience.
What happens on the day?
If you are a sea lover and you are a fan of adrenaline-filled activities then this experience is ideal for you. You will be given the chance to take a blood pumping ride on an RIB. RIBs are extremely fast and manoeuvrable boats, especially when they are in the right hands. Their speed and agility helps them to give you the ride of your life, as you fly across the waters of southern England.
Upon your arrival at the Ocean Village in Southampton, you and your fellow riders will undergo a comprehensive safety briefing for the day, which will not only guarantee your safety, but also ensure that you get the maximum level of enjoyment from the day. Then you will take to the seas and your expert skipper will really take the RIB to the limit as you reach break neck speeds, perform high speed turns, ride waves and even perform some jumps; it is guaranteed to be a white knuckle ride that you will remember for the rest of your days.
During the course of the day you will take in a number of impressive sights along the south coast including Leper Spit, the Beaulieu River, Key Haven and Hurst Castle. It is an amazing experience that should not be missed.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.
- Minimum age 8 years (under 18s need a parent/guardian with them, and for unders 16s there must be one adult present for each child).
- Maximum weight 18 stone - participants must be able to fit in a standard life jacket.
- Available on selected weekends and weekdays from March - Oct only.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back, neck or leg injuries.
- All safety equipment will be provided.
- All trips have qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides.
- A change of clothes is recommended and flat shoes are required.
- Waterproofs can be hired and if you book this experience in March, April or October they will be half price.
- This experience is weather dependant please call before leaving home to double check.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)
- Exciting and different christmas giftReview by Brighton Lainey, Newhaven.East Sussex
- Excellent FunReview by Keith, Gosport, Hampshire
- Great Day!Review by James, Farnham. Surrey
- BrilliantReview by jcrobbielover, Kent
- A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!Review by Sunshine Girl, Bracknell
- AMAZING BEST GIFT EVERReview by SPARKY, .
- Extreme Rib RideReview by Jocelyn Oliver, Hemel Hemstead
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £43
Now only: £22.5
Regular Price: £28
Now only: £26