One-to-One Hovercraft Flying Experience
- Safety briefing on arrival and instruction on how to fly a hovercraft.
- Then you have a whole hour at the helm, flying over water and land under the guidance of your instructor.
- Allow 1.5 hours at the venue.
What happens on the day?
Over land and water, become a master of the hovercraft. The same principles that 'ferry' travellers back and forth across the channel are applied to this fantastic solo hovercraft, as you enjoy a challenging day.
On arrival, your instructor will show you the controls of the vehicle and once you have a firm grasp of them, it's time to graduate towards the land and water sections. Under the one-to-one guidance of your instructor you'll learn to control these amazing machines at speed, using just the power of a huge fan to direct you around the course.
Flying a hovercraft is like nothing you've ever tried before, so if you're up for a challenge and fancy trying something completely different, this is the experience for you!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Please note availability is limited on weekends.
- Minimum Age 14 years.
- Maximum Weight 22 stone.
- Flying a hovercraft involves kneeling for the entire hour you'll be at the controls.
- It is advisable to wear appropriate outdoor clothing.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth)